Daily Archives: April 17, 2007
This is from a site dispensing health info. However, the seal does not “link” back to the accrediting organization (detracts from credibility). But the “accrediting” site has nothing about the seal on its program pages. So. What does this do for credibility of the original site? A Google search of the accrediting site yields this info (it still does not validate the above website).
Human Computer Interaction
- Lecture Part 1 (will continue on Thursday)
- Discussion Leaders – Group 1
- We will count off into small groups
- Group leaders will spread around the room
- We will spend approximately 10 minutes per presentation. There will be 2-3 “rounds”
- We’ll regroup and discuss as a group
- Finding music (see Podcast Assignment)
- Help discussion leaders get their PPTs linked (if not already done)
- Reading post due Monday @ 9 pm!
- Search Assignment (step 2 of the final project) is due Friday
Questions for today (we’ll discuss questions on Thursday): Read the rest of this entry