week 8 – Monday (8 Aug 2011)
- Framing and Discussion
- Google+ versus Twitter
- Resource posts: reminder -> must include “hot” links
- Points sheet updated (without comments – challenge of mis-categorization)
Framing and Discussion
From JibJab to YouTube Clips:
Possible questions for additional discussion
- What might future presidential elections include on their website to help build credibility?
- If campaigns were prohibited to use the Internet for future elections, what are some other ways that they could reach the large numbers they get as supporters through the Internet?
- In what ways does the power of networking on the web, create exponential desired results over its conventional methods of reaching political supporters?
Diigo Project – Google+ v Twitter
- Comments on DL posts (two, per prior weeks)
- Kathy -> comments on points sheet
- Kathy -> double check week 5 reading posts
- Google+ -> TypeWith.me doc — add your gmail address by end of day today for an invitation OR send me your G+ profile URL
For Next Week
- DLs -> reflection by Friday
- Resource posts -> added an extra post for next week’s topic, turn in Monday 15 Aug – Wed 17 Aug
- Lecture will include info on managing your digital identity